Acumatica Staffing - Technical Consultant
Immediate, full-time opening for a self-motivated person with experience using one or more business accounting software packages to join a successful and growing Acumatica/Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner working with new and existing clients.
What You’ll Do:
Learning the Acumatica software package if you do not have prior experience. The installation and/or implementation of Acumatica software at the client’s site/remote. Working with clients for Software support, consulting and trouble-shooting issues. Basic understanding of Staffing Industry workflow and strong accounting knowledge a plus.
What You’ll Bring:
- Financial experience preferred.
- MUST have experience in, and an excellent understanding of, business/accounting software.
- Acumatica, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) experience is a definite plus!
- An ability to determine the workflow of the client to recommend the efficient use of Acumatica and related products.
- Good communication and customer relations skills.
- Strong computer and software skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and work with our team to resolve.
- Project and time management skills required.
- Travel to customer sites, as necessary
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Travel opportunities
- 8 paid holidays
We’d love to hear from you!
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org