Acumatica Software Engineer
What to Expect:
Najaxa is striving to innovate and provide best in class services through introduction of pioneering new products and services. To that end, Najaxa is seeking hardworking and passionate software engineers as various levels. These engineers will be part of a startup team that is focused on delivering a highly scalable platform that enables growth of current and future products and services to our customers.
What You’ll Do:
Design and develop high quality, scalable and stable web applications and/or back-end services
- Develop client-side applications that connect with web services
- Perform unit testing
- Process bug reports and release fixes
- Participate in code reviews
- Participate in agile processes
- Always think innovatively to solve customer problems
What You’ll Bring:
- Acumatica Technical Badge Certified T100, T200 and T300
- BS in Computer Science or comparable work experience
- Understanding of the .NET framework as well as either the C# and/or VB.NET languages –Experience in xRP development is a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal and customer service communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and work with our team to resolve.
- Must be willing to dig in and learn new concepts.
- Project and time management skills required.
- Experience in, and an understanding of, business/accounting software a plus
- Microsoft Dynamics GP and/or Acumatica experience is a plus!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Travel opportunities
- 8 paid holidays
We’d love to hear from you!
Email your resume to: email@example.com