Customer Account Manager
Customer Account Manager
Our Customer Account Manager will develop long-term relationships with customers, becoming a advisor to the C-Level Executives and Decision Makers of an organization. This role serves as the client’s primary advocate, understanding the clients short-term and long-term objectives through analysis and assessment.
What You’ll Do
- Provide on-going account management to our existing ERP customer base by developing partnerships with client decision-makers across the entire organization, including finance, sales, marketing, HR, and IT.
- Conduct discovery meetings, targeted at understanding, capturing, and identifying the business requirements and objectives of the customer.
- Produce professional Statements of Work (SOW’s), capture and document customer information and notes in our CRM tool.
- Drive the sales activities for our ERP solutions, enhancements, professional services, custom development, and third-party solutions by collaborating with team members to deliver solutions that address the needs of our customers.
- Work with both our internal and external teams to create and execute on strategy for add-on solutions and renewals.
- Manage client retention and ensure timely client subscription payments.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and annual renewal reviews.
- Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly sales/call/meeting quotas.
- Learn and assimilate product knowledge, target-market, and product positioning for the solutions through online and in-person training. Become an expert in the ERP sales environment.
- Follow modern technology sales best practices and methodologies.
- Coordinate and attend in-person meetings with customer base (overnight travel will be required).
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of ERP or CRM software sales experience required.
- Subject matter expertise in the Staffing Industry is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity and experience with project management tools and methodologies is a plus.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and professional presence and demeanor.
- Outstanding organizational, time management, communication, and listening skills required
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, and proficiency with CRM tools (NetSuite or Acumatica).
- Ability to travel, as needed, is required
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Travel opportunities
- 8 paid Company Holidays
- Remote Work
We’d love to hear from you!
Email your resume to: email@example.com